Saturday, May 3, 2008

Movie Reviews

I have been thinking of doing movie reviews for a while now. I don't have any right to do so except the A I got in film class in college and that was UVSC, so it doesn't count for much.( The only class I ever loved going to. Never missed a day.) Anyway, back to the point, I am doing this for fun. I have to be honest. I watch a movie 3 or 4 times a week. I don't watch much TV. I prefer to start and finish the story all in one night, no commercials. I need closure and TV does not provide that and the time commitment is great.

I will rate using the following system- when you should watch it. (even though I watch most of my movies at the dollar theater)



World Premier (A grade)

Opening Night at local theater

Dollar Theaters

Rental

Wait for the remake (F grade)



Now you have to realize that I don't watch most movies till they make it to the dollar theaters, so that is why Dollar theaters gets the C grade.



So have fun and argue with me all you want. . .

1 comment:

Scrappy said...

Finally! I have been telling you to do this for a long time.
This will be fun!